WHY TOUR WITH US?
- ALL ACCOMMODATIONS INCLUDED: No need to stress about hotel rates and availability with us booking it all for you.
- VIP HOTEL CHECK-IN: When you arrive at your hotel at the end of a long day you don’t want to wait in a line at the desk. We cut that annoying step out for you.
- GUIDED BY THE WINDY CITY STAFF: The same people you trust to care for you at your home dealerships and to care for your bike are the ones on the trip with you. We are the dealer that rides.
- CHASE VEHICLE: Chase vehicle on select tours.
- PRIVATE PARTIES: What adventure would be complete without private parties where you can meet and share stories with the folks on the trip with you.
- FREE COMMEMORATIVE ITEM: Remember your trip with a trip t-shirt (on select tours), trip patch, and commemorative group photo.
- RETURN MOTORCYCLE SHIPPING: For those of you heading on one of our one-way trips, we make sure your bike gets home for you.
WHAT SHOULD I PACK?
Pack more or less only you know what you’ll need! This list should help some of you.
- Riding gear
- Leather jacket
- Lightweight jacket
- 2 pairs of leather gloves, gauntlets for cold weather and normal riding gloves
- 2 pairs of sunglasses 1 pair as a spare
- 1 pair of clear glasses
- Rain gear (jacket, pants & gaiters)
- Heated jacket or warm shirt
- Helmet (always good to have a helmet along)
- Clothing packing
- 2 pairs of jeans
- 4 pairs of socks
- 4 pairs of underwear
- 4 tee shirts
- 2 long sleeve shirts
- 1 warm shirt
- Swim trunks/shorts
- Pair of lounging shoes
- hat/baseball cap
- Misc. Essentials
Again pack more or less only you know what you’ll need! There usually are washers and dryers along the way.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A BIKE OR DON'T WANT TO RIDE MINE?
We have a fleet of rental bikes! Contact us for more information and rental rates.
HOW DO WE HANDLE TOLLWAYS?
We do try and avoid as many tollways as possible. Seeing we are a HD® dealership network based in the Chicagoland area we do use the Ipass, We will use the Ipass in Illinois and any other tollway system that will accept the Ipass. In the other tollway system, we will stop and pay cash each bike will be on their own for payment. Those of you that do not have an Ipass just let us know ahead of time and we will work arrangements out.
HOW IS FUEL HANDLED?
Fuel is included in the cost of the tours. You must be riding with the group and fill-up at the designated fuel stop. No reimbursement will be made to those riding on their own.
IF I DO NOT RIDE WITH THE GROUP HOW DO I HANDLE THE FUEL PURCHASE?
Only the riding portion of the tour heading and/or returning from the destination are covered. Fuel costs are only covered at the designated gas stops while riding with the group. For example, while in Sturgis, you will be responsible for your own fuel.
DO I HAVE TO RIDE WITH THE GROUP?
No, you do not. With all our tours you do not have to ride with the group. We have detailed directions in our tour booklet that you receive before the tour start.
DO WE RIDE IN THE RAIN?
Yes, all our tours are rain or shine. The lead guide watches the radar very close and will do their best to avoid bad weather.
RIDING IN A GROUP DO I HAVE OBEY STOP LIGHTS?
Yes, always obey the stoplights. You are your own vehicle. The lead guide will let the group know if they will control an intersection.
DRINKING & RIDING?
We will provide water and pop throughout the course of the Tour. We will only provide beer once we get to our destinations at night. Please drink responsibly. You will be asked not to participate in a group ride if you are impaired.
LONG ARM OF THE LAW?
Although these tours can be a wild time, it also can draw attention from law enforcement. Please be a good citizen and obey all laws.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
A reservation may be canceled up to 90 or more days prior to the tour date with no charge. Cancellations after 90 days are subject for review and up to the discretion of Chicago Motorcycle Tours Manager to determine the amount refunded. There will be no refunds on cancellations within 30 days from the tour date or if the customer is unable to attend. Refunds, if applicable, will be issued in the form of WCMC store credit or a Tours gift card.